2.02.2012

February Photo-A-Day Challenge


Happy Groundhog Day everyone. This is by far and away the nicest weather I ever remember for Groundhog Day here in the Midwest. I even snuck in a 3 mile walk outside with Levi today!

Anyways, just wanted to let y'all know I've decided to participate in a Photo-A-Day Challenge for the month of February {thanks to reading about it on The House of Smiths}. I linked up with many, many others over on Fat Mum Slim. And tomorrow, I'll link up on The House of Smiths.



You should consider participating yourself or at least stop back by here throughout the month to peak at our photos. Just click here to visit my February Photo A Day Challenge page where I'll link up all the photos throughout the month. {Or click the link up in the header.} Have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...