I’m back today with another Virtual Shopping trip. Yesterday while waiting on my mom at a doctor appointment, my son, Levi & I dropped into a Tuesday Morning store. I hadn’t been to one for close to four years, so I was excited to see what they had to offer.
I found lots of cute furniture, tote bags, baskets and containers galore, and some very affordable bed linens (including some really luxurious queen sized white sheets for only $14.99!! Kicking myself now for not snatching those up….especially considering our sheets are about done for!). One of my favorite pieces was this tufted gray headboard for $299. If I had tons of money and a larger car, it would have definitely come home with me. Oh. My. Word. (Can you tell I’ve been dreaming of some changes in the master bedroom lately?)
But my favorite part of the shopping experience was the rug selection. Holy cow. I found some fantastic deals on very stylish rugs. I will definitely keep them in mind next time I’m ready to purchase an area rug. Here’s a roundup of my favorites.
1) This 5 x 8 was so colorful and fun. And only $160. It would be soooooo fun in a little boy’s bedroom or a playroom.
2) This 5 x 8 was so cushiony, I would have loved walking on it I’m sure. And that sophisticated geometric pattern was fabulous – for only $80. I could see it in guest room.
3) This 5 x 8 was on sale for only $80. I loved how the navy, blue, gray and cream tones worked together, and Levi & I thought it would be great in his room over the wood floors once we rip out that 70s shag red carpet. If I were a little further along in designing his big boy room, and knew for sure it would work, I probably would have brought it home.
4) This 5 x 8 seagrass was only $80 as well. It would add some great texture to just about any space.
5) This 5 x 8 dark gray and cream Ikat was lovely as well for again, only $80.
And last but not least, was this sophisticated glider. It would be fabulous in our music room. I liked the narrow turquoise stripe in the fabric. I think it was about $300 though. More than I want to spend on a single chair. In the poor iphone photo below, I hope you can make out the wicker texture on the front. So much character!
Well, that does it for this virtual shopping trip. Have you been to a Tuesday Morning lately? What’s the best deal you’ve scored there?