10.07.2012

31 Days of Pinterest Projects - Day 7 - Pinned Quotes for the Day of Rest

Since it's the Day of Rest - I'm going to simply share a few inspirational quotes I've pinned over on Pinterest. These are just some things I've been thinking about as I work on all these Pinterest Projects.  The name of my blog is "Making It Too Perfect", so as you might imagine, I have a tendency to be a perfectionist and procrastinate doing anything if it can't be JUST so. As I work to actually do SOMETHING I ned to keep these phrases in mind:




 
 
 
 
Bonus! That last one is an 11" x 17"poster print available on Etsy for just $15. Isn't it cute?
 
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being 'out there' with your ideas and struggles. The past two months I have been overcoming my perfectionist-ism and doing with what I have, doing SOMETHING, starting WHERE I am with WHAT I have...it's coming along. And it's always encouraging to read your snippets of advice. I've got a loooong way to go, but I'm tackling one corner at a time, organizing, gifting, freecycling, using what I've already had an idea for, tossing some stuff, and just plain tidying up. Thanks for the encouragement, Katie!! Keep on keepin' on! Together we can make our worlds prettier, more organized places!!

Anonymous said...

Ah...didn't mean to be anonymous...Sandra from New Hope

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...