10.17.2012

31 Days of Pinterest Projects - Day 17 - Painting the Mudroom

Yes, I started painting the mudroom way back on March 3rd. (Read more about the project here.) And yes, it is October 17th and I'm just finishing it. Don't ask.

I have to say that I am so thankful to Jenny & Margaret (my sister-in-laws) for helping me slowly make my way through this project. Would still be browsing Pinterest and eating cookie dough if it weren't them.

Here's a quick shot I took with my Ipod camera. Not so great quality but you get the idea - we went with a blue ceiling and white walls and trim. I'm going to paint the shelving unit gray (a little oops quart I got from Walmart earlier this year). And then I'm planning to paint the exterior doors a bold color. Dave wants orange. Which would work well with the mood board I created from Pinterest photo inspiration for this space back in April. We'll see where we end up.



I'm just so proud of myself that I stopped the procrastination cycle and went to the hardware store yesterday, picked the blue paint color in under 30 seconds and never looked back. Finally making progress again :) It feels so good!

For the rest of the 31 Days of Pinterest Projects series, click here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...