11.16.2011

Recent Pins & Fun Announcements

Pinterest is very dangerous. These days, whenever I have a free moment, I enjoy browsing literally hundreds of home decor images for inspiration. Today I'm going to share a few of my favorites from the last few weeks:

Wouldn't it be fitting to DIY a colander light fixture in a kitchen? Those patterns of light on the ceiling are amazing.



I'm totally loving the painted chairs paired with the wooden pedestal table in this dining room. And those bold pops of color in the linens, flower arrangements, and dishes. So fun! . . .Today this is my plan for our future dining room. Although, that changes like everyday! LOL!


And why not personalize your knife block? After nearly 10 years, ours definitely is getting worn. Maybe this is exactly what we need to do.



The other day I wasn't feeling well so I watched a few episodes of Sarah 101 online. I really enjoyed this episode where she and Tommy designed this orange and blue nursery. I love the striped wall, how they used several shades of blue and several thicknesses of lines. Apparently I'm a huge Sarah Richardson fan. . .I always seem to be drawn to her designs.


I found these curtain panels, amongst others, on Etsy the other day. It inspired me to create an entire Pinterest Board entitled "Textiles". Fun, fun!



Also found these towels on Amazon.com. It would be fun to re-decorate a bathroom with cute towels like this. I love the bold pattern.



Do you like what I pinned? If so, click "Follow Me on Pinterest" off to the right and get tons more inspiration. :) And be sure to check out the "Homeschool Room" board on my Pinterest page. I'm collecting ideas for an amazing Homeschool Room makeover at my sister-in-law's home in Idaho! I think we will all be so completely jealous when this project is finished.

Also, we moved at the beginning of this week and I'm planning to give you a tour of our new home very soon. . .just as soon as we finish unpacking all the necessities! And getting re-connected to the Internet. (This post was scheduled BEFORE the move...) Talk to you soon!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...