- You know all the employees at your neighborhood Lowe's store by name (without even glancing at their name tags).
- You don't own a single pair of shorts/sweats that do not have paint somewhere on them.
- You have the exact dimensions of your SUV's cargo space memorized in case you ever need to haul anything big you will automatically know if it will fit.
- You've converted your living room into a tool/ remodeling supply storage area. (You don't get to sit on the couch anymore anyways so might as well store some buckets of paint on it...)
- It becomes more normal to see a drill sitting on the kitchen counter than a coffee cup.
Top 5 Signs You've Been Remodeling WAY TOO LONG
Posted by Katie Neer at 6:00 AM