5.02.2013

Virtual Shopping @ Tuesday Morning: Rugs!

 

I’m back today with another Virtual Shopping trip. Yesterday while waiting on my mom at a doctor appointment, my son, Levi & I dropped into a Tuesday Morning store. I hadn’t been to one for close to four years, so I was excited to see what they had to offer.

I found lots of cute furniture, tote bags, baskets and containers galore, and some very affordable bed linens (including some really luxurious queen sized white sheets for only $14.99!! Kicking myself now for not snatching those up….especially considering our sheets are about done for!). One of my favorite pieces was this tufted gray headboard for $299. If I had tons of money and a larger car, it would have definitely come home with me. Oh. My. Word. (Can you tell I’ve been dreaming of some changes in the master bedroom lately?)

IMG_0695

But my favorite part of the shopping experience was the rug selection. Holy cow. I found some fantastic deals on very stylish rugs. I will definitely keep them in mind next time I’m ready to purchase an area rug.  Here’s a roundup of my favorites.

Tues Morn Rugs 050113

1) This 5 x 8 was so colorful and fun. And only $160. It would be soooooo fun in a little boy’s bedroom or a playroom.

2) This 5 x 8 was so cushiony, I would have loved walking on it I’m sure. And that sophisticated geometric pattern was fabulous – for only $80. I could see it in guest room.

3) This 5 x 8 was on sale for only $80. I loved how the navy, blue, gray and cream tones worked together, and Levi & I thought it would be great in his room over the wood floors once we rip out that 70s shag red carpet. If I were a little further along in designing his big boy room, and knew for sure it would work, I probably would have brought it home.

4) This 5 x 8 seagrass was only $80 as well. It would add some great texture to just about any space.

5) This 5 x 8 dark gray and cream Ikat was lovely as well for again, only $80.

And last but not least, was this sophisticated glider. It would be fabulous in our music room. I liked the narrow turquoise stripe in the fabric. I think it was about $300 though. More than I want to spend on a single chair. In the poor iphone photo below, I hope you can make out the wicker texture on the front. So much character!

IMG_0696

Well, that does it for this virtual shopping trip. Have you been to a Tuesday Morning lately? What’s the best deal you’ve scored there?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Article writing is also a excitement, if you be acquainted with after that
you can write if not it is difficult to write.


Also visit my website - http://www.analteenexam.org/alison-star-rides-her-moist-pussy-on-this-thick-shaft

Unknown said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing! I actually just purchased some red rugs for the new house that I just moved into. The color red fits in perfectly with the way my living room is designed.

Anonymous said...

e cigarette, electronic cigarette, e cigarette, e cigarette, electronic cigarette, e cig reviews

Anonymous said...

ecigarette, e cig, electronic cigarette, best e cigarette, vapor cigarette, e cigarette

Unknown said...

z5u17h3e97 y8w10s9j89 w9s96o5k32 b2n61r7r60 e0i66v4e16 v2w53p7h13

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...