10.28.2012

31 Days of Pinterest Projects - Day 23 - Family Photos

My sister, Emily, recently scheduled an extended family photo session with Drew & Laura of Castle Photographie located in Marietta, Ohio. I was thrilled about this session because after seeing all kinds of gorgeous photos and poses on Pinterest, I was hoping to find time to get some family portraits taken. And Drew & Laura's photos turned out better than I could have ever imagined!

Dave & I were just so amazed with how good they were at working with our son, Levi, and his cousin, Sam. They just let us all wonder around the family farm while they snapped photo after photo. There was no, "Sit perfectly still on this block of wood and look up at a 46.2 degree angle," followed by, "1, 2, 3, SAY CHEESE!" I just love how natural the shots are and how great the lighting is, etc.

Enough said, check these out! The photos speak for themselves.

























My only problem is, out of 200-some photos,
I'm having a hard time determining which prints to order!

And if you're in Ohio, you really ought to contact Castle Photographie for your next family photo session. I highly recommend them!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...