8.19.2011

Upcoming Dresser Makeover

I'm so excited to announce that I'm making plans to visit my sister's house soon to help her makeover two dressers for her master bedroom. I can't wait to reveal them to you when they're finished. This is going to be so much fun. To me there's nothing more fun than a little DIY project done with close family members.

And, rumor has it, while the paint is drying on the dressers we're going to make a quick trip to IKEA. Ok, who am I kidding? We once spent 5 hours in IKEA together. It probably won't be that quick. LOL...but yeah....that paint will take time to dry....

So, anyways, back to the dressers, I think we're sticking to a pretty neutral color scheme, but it's going to be so much fun! Not to mention my little man, Levi, is going to get plenty of quality time with Auntie's doggies. :)

In the meantime, here are a few drool-worthy photos of painted furniture I've found on Pinterest. You can find sources on my Pinterest boards.













Apparently I have a thing for bold colors right now? Probably because I've done a ton of neutral stuff in this house and I'm hoping to branch out in the future and do something a little more fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...