8.10.2011

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Today is a great day. Not only has it been 9 years since Dave & I tied the knot!

(photo taken on our 4 year anniversary...hard to believe it was 5 years ago!!!)

But also, Jen from IHeart Organizing is featuring my computer armoire over on her blog today!!!

IHeart Organizing

I am a HUGE fan of Jen's blog. She has tons of fabulous tips for organizing your home and dealing with everyday clutter. And I am unbelievably flattered that she'd share my little home office transformation with her readers.

In the spirit of Wedding Anniversaries/romance, I'm going to leave you with a few of my recent favorite master bedroom ideas from Pinterest (go there for what sources I may have!):

I LOVE this chandelier - and the best part - it was only $49 from Home Depot. In my next master bedroom I'd love to have a chandelier like this on a dimmer switch.


I like the pops of yellow in this bedroom. Especially the yellow barn door leading into the bathroom. And that rug! And there's a cute window seat on the right. How fun! And yeah, I like the floors too!


I'm a huge fan of the mirrored {but also framed} closet doors in this photo and the use of dressers in lieu of night stands.


The Christmas lights on the IKEA four poster bed is a nice romantic touch.


I also love this chandelier as well and I'm sure Dave would love the rustic reclaimed/repurposed door headboard.


Another great use of dressers in lieu of nightstands. So practical. And handy.



 And these madeover IKEA dressers could totally work!


Love all the comfy seating in this bedroom. And that looks like my lamp!


This headboard is gorgeous and I love the stenciled wall. And yeah, the rug too. This room could come live at my house.


The wall mounted lamps are a great idea. I think I'd like that for reading in bed. And the headboard is a fun way to add red into the otherwise neutral room. A little bold for me, but cute.


And ok. This is pretty crazy,
but who wouldn't love to take a Sunday afternoon nap on a swing bed?


Keep checking back with me by the way, I promise to reveal before the end of the week just how we DIY-ed our own custom cherry kitchen cabinets!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...